[oletrucks] '57 For Sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] '57 For Sale
From: "Jeff Davis" <jsd51@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:03:09 PDT
Hey guys,
     Thought I'd give ya'all first crack at this truck my buddy has for
sale. It's a 57 chevy(of course). The body is in excellent shape, the
interior is also very nice in a two tone, dark blue(body color) and kind of
a grayish silver complete with headliner. It has a 500 ci. ( believe
Cadillac) with a 400 th tranny. Nice wheels and tires and the suspension is
all original.This truck has the go but might be a little short on the stop,
it still has four wheel drum. Anyway, anyone that is interested can ping me
off list.Just thought I'd offer it to the real fanatics first. ;)

Jeff Davis
'51 custom
'66 fleetside