Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle All Truck Nats...
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:56:19 EDT
I think they actually start Th nite.  Friday is the best day for parts;
Fr/Sat are good to get to see all the trucks.  Sunday is a clean up and leave
day.  I try to do the Trucks in June and the Vettes in August every year if I
can.

I usually only go Saturday but missed it this year altogether.  I've never
seen it get too rowdy and my standards are pretty conservative. . .but I
never stuck around late at night either. . . .

Hopefully that was just one bad experience.

It's an enjoyable tradition with us.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN