Re: [oletrucks] Overheats at idle

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Overheats at idle
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 20:54:33 -0400
I had no intention of removing x brace from the front of the radiator as I just
went to some trouble to put it back after the PO. I thought of building some
sort of shroud to accommodate an electric in the front that would go around the
x brace. I just like to keep things looking original as possible and don't want
an electric fan in the engine compartment.

Thanks, Grant