RE: [oletrucks] LMC and Moss

To: "'miq@teleport.com'" <miq@teleport.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] LMC and Moss
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:03:38 -0500
Hi Miq and All,
    I have never had the experience you've had with Moss supplying us with
with inferior foreign parts (unless you count England). I've ordered
literally a couple thousand dollars worth of parts supplied by Moss and
they've always come labeled as being made in England. BTW, Moss USA just
bought British Moss, so we may have some previously unavailable parts soon.
Also all parts were top quality! However, I can't say the same for VB/LMC.

     Tim '50 Chev 1/2