Re: [oletrucks] LMC and Moss

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] LMC and Moss
From: "WR Teto" <monadnoc@crystal-mtn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 16:33:41 -0400
I have to agree.  I had rebuilt an MGB and had no problems with stuff from Moss
Motors, though I did
notice that patch panels and other sheet metal like fenders can be inferior
quality if ordered from
Vicky Brit.  To wit, I have never ordered from LMC, so I don't know if the
English influence on them
is favorable or not.

Wally / Templeton, MA
53 3100 rod project
1970 MGB "wallet drainer" (now emptying someone elses pocket)