Re: [oletrucks] VIN # ?

To: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] VIN # ?
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:11:16 -0500
Prior to 55 the DOT used engine numbers to title (register) cars by.  This
is not to say that vehicles didn't have VINs, just that they weren't used as
such.  I have mine titled by the motor, & I'm not looking forward to the day
I do a motor swap.  I'll be changing it to the pillar plate number b4 that &
that is what I would suggest anyone else to do.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX