Re: [oletrucks] Brake Bleeding

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake Bleeding
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 08:02:29 -0500
I have used the same process, it is a 2 person job, as my father used to
race cars in the 50's and 60's,  I remember sitting in the race car
pretending I was racing, and having to pump and hold the pedal down until my
father sai to start pumping again.  The important thing about doing the
brakes this way is to have the person pumping the pedal to keep constant
firm pedal pressure until you have opened and closed the bleeder valve.
This process seemed to take about 1 hour to complete as I remember, and it
was fun to do as a kid!

Jon 50 3100