[oletrucks] Window clingons

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Window clingons
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:31:18 -0400
With the talk of window sticker, tee shirts and all. Here is a scan of the
ones that were done years ago for the list, but it actually was for the
oletrucks domain..chevytrucks.org...
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/clingon.jpg
Alot of these were shipped and when they arrived the ink on the clingons
had stuck to the one below it, All of mine were unuable in the beginning
but finally got good ones. I believe he started putting baby powder on them
to keep them from sticking. A member wanted a copy of the scan as he has a
friend in the business...I sent it to him also.

Whoever takes this on will be taking on a huge responsibility, not to
mention the financial burden of laying out the money for all to be printed
or screened.
We have a great artist on our list---Rob Butler--who does drawing of our
trucks, he stated he would do the artwork if someone wanted to pick it up
from there, but like I said---big responsibility as we have over 600
members, most i'm sure would want a shirt.  Anyway wanna see robs artwork goto
http://chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/sasquatch/

wayne
Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup