Re: [oletrucks] Window clingons

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window clingons
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:58:31 -0400
Hmmm, let's see...1 shirt for the garage, 1 to go out with the missus, 1 for
church on Sunday.
That's 3 extra larges. Oh yeah, a couple for my grandkids. And 1 matching one
in a pastel color for
the missus too. Boy, I got upcoming birthdays and anniversaries covered, eh?
Piece of cake, sign me
up!!!