Re: [oletrucks] Window clingons

To: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Window clingons
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:54:29 -0400
Hey, we're starting to sound like Star Trek........"We're having trouble
with the Klingons!"  I remember when we were discussing the design on the
old sticker a couple of years ago.  Same issue....rod vs. stock.  We finally
settled on one of each.  Perhaps to resolve this issue, we do need a "STOCK"
version and a "ROD" version.  However, will this increase the cost to the
point that it's not feasible??  Guess we need to hear from the folks who are
looking into getting the stickers made.  Thanks guys!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC