[oletrucks] BUILT 700R4s

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] BUILT 700R4s
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:06:01 -0400
I wanted the heavy duty T/C build for
> off-roading applications.  I was cooking the lock-up converters with the
big
> tires I was running on the truck even with an additional cooler and a
pusher
> fan (the T/Cs weren't heavy duty enough - perhaps there are builds out
there
> I am unaware of).

Try Art Carr Transmissions. They are located out in CA, I think...
Anyhow, Art is building 700r4's that pulling duty behind 1200hp drag motors
and living for multiple passes. He builds for just about everything, the
1200hp was just an example. I can find a ph# or you can find his ad in Hot
Rod or other muscle car magazine. I don't know if he advertises in the old
truck mags off hand
Shawn
51 Chevy 1ton panel