[oletrucks] Not frozen!

To: old-chevy-trucks <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Not frozen!
From: Leah Olsen <javanut@win.bright.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 22:35:09 -0500
Hello list!  Thanks to all who helped me with I.D.-ing my engine!  My
husband and I hooked up a borrowed 6 volt battery, and wouldn't ya
know....It turned over!!!  The fan started spinning...It was so
exciting!!!  What an awesome horn too!  We took out the gas tank the
other day in a desperate attempt to get to another snake, so that's not
in there anymore.  It was full of turpentine, (accidentally spilled it
on our lawn... not a pretty sight) Anyway, What do I check next?
Anything else I need to check?  I'm so excited....I need a Latte'
w/whipped cream and choc. sprinkles! This calms me down!:) lol  Oh, and
I forgot to mention, there was a guy in my garage this eve.  He walked
in to MY garage..(okay, Paul's garage) and told me that my truck is a
piece of,...well, I won't say it, I'm very much a lady.  Can you believe
someone would have the nerve??!!  He said, "I hope this doesn't hurt
you're feelin's, but I wouldn't take that thing If someone paid me!!"  I
told him that it would take a heck of a lot more than that to hurt my
feelings! (my husband seemed proud:)  Which brings me to this question,
How bad is bad?  When it comes these ole' trucks?  And, am I crazy?  I
know the answer to that one, the answer is....Of course!!  Later
gators!  ~Leah  '53 chev