Re: [oletrucks] rear end question!!! yes again!!!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear end question!!! yes again!!!
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 20:16:35 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/00 6:00:10 PM Central Daylight Time, bigfred@unm.edu
writes:

<<  I measured 54" from back of backing plate to back of backing plate, does
this sound right?  I think 53 - 55 inches should be ok, any opinions? >>

The stock distance from drum face to drum face is 62", that is what you need
to measure.  Brakes can be of many different sizes (depth), so look for the
face to face measurement.  (I put in a 3.90 '62 truck rear to keep the six
lug wheels)

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX