[oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: bill h <boxerbull@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:02:40 -0700 (PDT)
When I got on this list I thought it was a place to
help people with their trucks.  Lately it has only
been a place for most of you to tell people what not
to do and criticize their questions.  People are
asking for help not criticism.  We are all adults or
at least some of us are and we understand the
posibilities of danger or whatever may happen.

Let's keep it to where when a question is asked to
just answer the question and not try to tell the
truckowner how to make his truck the way you want.

Remember this also that a lot of us are on a limited
budget and are looking for ways to do the majority of
the work ourselves.

I can realize now why so many people are dropping from
the list.  We won't have a list if some of you keep
this kind of sarcasm up.  And when one of you answer a
lot more follow suit.  Don't you have the common
decency to let your fellow truckowners to decide what
and how they want their trucks done.  In other words
if you can't answer the question that is asked and
only the question keep your opinions to yourself.
This site isn't an opinion poll.

Thanks,

Bill Haley