Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: "Allen Coblentz" <wac8019@erinet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 18:07:26 -0500
Now I've been reading this over the past hour or so and really don't
understand where the problem began.  There was a question regarding moving
the gas tank to under the truck bed.  Several people gave their opinion on
the safety of such a move and their reasons for trying to talk the owner
with the question out of moving the tank.   We had a very scholarly answer
given as to some crash tests that were done.  And we had some folks comment
on how expensive this whole thing could be.   Now I didn't see any sarcasm
or ill will toward anyone or from anyone on the list.  Frankly my sons
treat one another with a lot less love and respect than the members of this
list do each other.  Now come on guys lets just all realize what we are.
We are a group of enthusiests. spelled wrong I'm sure, who are just trying
to help each other from making mistakes or spending unnessasary monies.  My
father always told me, "A smart man learns from his mistakes, but a truley
WISE man learns from the mistakes of others!"  We are all just doing our
best to help one another become WISE men and women.

Enough of my ramblings now.  Lets all just move on to the next topic and
try to help each other out.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"
Trying to become a little Wiser with your help!