RE: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] bashing people and putting them them down
From: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:21:47 -0500

I usually don't contribute much to this list, but I saw the post above and
had to say a few words in defence of what has been posted here on gas tank
location...

I don't see how explaining that the gas tank is in a safe location mounted
behind the seat can be construed as criticism, unless you are really quite
narrow-minded.

I saw absolutely no sarcasm in Bob's, Deve's, Grant's or John's posts.
However, I am interjecting some sarcasm in this note because this sort of
nitwittery makes me quite angry.

Personally, I feel if you want to mount your gas tank on the back bumper, or
push your truck off the nearest cliff, as far as I am concerned, go for it.

If you're on a limited budget, why spend unnecessary $$$ on moving the tank
when it's safe where it's at? Hmmm???

If you don't like hearing other points of view, my best advice to you would
be, "Know your role and shut your mouth."
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@vci.net - Providence, KY
http://www.philcoradio.com (New site arriving one of these days)