RE: [oletrucks] GMC starter upgrade

To: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] GMC starter upgrade
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:01:45 -0700
Hi Jack, you can pick up your power from either side of the ignition switch,
whichever you prefer, it just wont fire until you turn the key.Take your
power to your new momentary switch (they are spring loaded and it will
probably fit on the underside of dash), and then run wire from momentary
switch to solenoid on starter and you got it.
Eric Johnson
Vista,Ca (San Diego)
48'Carryall w/56'GMC 270
49'Carryall w/Rust  I made a remote starter switch with the same materials,
that way I could run the starter from engine area.