Re: [oletrucks] GMC starter upgrade

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC starter upgrade
From: Gordon Groves <ggroves100@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 09:12:09 -0700
I used what ever gauge was called for in the original wire diagram I
think it was a 10ga. or a 14 ga. I have the info over at my shop I check
it out and post back later . Also I think I used the "S" terminal but I
don't know that it matters unless the solenoid closes the circuit to
that lug when energized and in that case it will work one way only and
your only out a couple of wasted minutes switching around , But I'll
check my truck and the diagram and re post this afternoon .

Gordon Groves
'51 1/2 ton Chevy
'54 IHC Travelall