Re: [oletrucks] Battery problems

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Battery problems
From: "SHAWN & JO" <yooperwannabe@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:21:41 -0400
Scott,
    I've got something else for you to check out. I just got a brand new
Nascar Select Gold Series battery for my work truck. $90 new with 2yr free
replacement and 84months pro-rated.
    Anyhow, the "new" battery did the exact same thing as yours. I then
discovered that the battery had been sitting on NAPA's shelf for 3 1/2 yrs.
It was junk.
Check your battery and see if you can find a little sticker on it with a
letter and number side by side. The letter is the month and the number the
year. My example "D7" was made April 1997. hence the junkness of it.
    The replacement battery was a "B0" February 2000
Shawn
51 Chevy 1ton panel