RE: [oletrucks] Brake lines

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Brake lines
From: "Armijo, Manuel L" <manuel.l.armijo@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:55:06 -0700
Yes, you are right.  I stand corrected.
-----Original Message-----
From: Hanlon, Bill [mailto:Bill.Hanlon@compaq.com]
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2000 11:39 AM
To: 'Armijo, Manuel L'; oletrucks@autox.team.net

Everybody keeps talking about the left front brake when the truck
is pulling to the left.  Typical fluid leakage problems will make
the side that is leaking not work as well as the side that is not
leaking.  If the left front is the only problem, the truck should
be pulling to the right, not the left.  Therefore, if the truck
is pulling to the left, the left brake is probably working better
than the right one.