[oletrucks] garage height

To: ADvent@thuntek.net
Subject: [oletrucks] garage height
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 19:54:57 EDT
Greetings folks,

Well they are getting ready to do the foundation on my new garage (OK it cost
me a wife, but hey who's counting?).

Its 26' by 40'....my question is....how high should I have them frame it?
I'm doing all the inside insulation, finish work, electrical, and plumbing
for a compressor myself (incidentally any input on HP for a compressor is
appreciated...or any tips...I don't do any final finish painting, but I do
spray primer with an HVLP system.

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Mike

1950 5 window (about to undergo complete restoration to original)
1966 Stepside 8' - Almost stock...did a 700R4 and power s/b to make it
driveable