Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation

To: rogerz@planetwide.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] IFS brand recommendation
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:48:39 EDT
Robert,

I bought the Heidt's MII IFS kit for my 55 first series.  I bought the
deluxe kit.  I have never done one of these swaps before and everything went
in just as they said.  All the parts were high quality and I would use them
again.  I did opt for the 11" brake rotors, but the truck isn't on the road
yet, so I can't tell you how they work.

Good luck with your decesion.

Dan Jacobsen

'49 3100 (hers)