Re: [oletrucks] My first car show

To: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My first car show
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:19:31 -0500
I entered in a very small local "ugliest" truck contest one time (sponsored
by the local newspaper) & couldn't win that either.  I had only owned my
truck a short time & didn't much time to start working on it.  It had large
dents & bungies holding a lot of things closed (doors, hood).  At the time,
my truck could have probably been cited for "public litter over 4000 lbs.".
Even though I didn't win the "prestigious" award, I still had fun!  (You
should have seen the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX