Re: [oletrucks] My first car show

To: tcape <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] My first car show
From: jimmy <doodle@flintemc.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:32:41 -0400
Charles it has been some time now that I won an award with mine. I do get awards
in other ways though just the feeling of having this truck and the thumbs up I
get. I know about the feeling of loosing as I did have one of the nicest trucks
at a show a few months ago. It was not 1st place in no way compared to the one I
went up against but I was place in a category of all trucks ,1 New Dodge,a
monster mud bogger still covered in mud which beat mine out. Buddy judging. All
on this list have show winners if not to others ,yourselves from all the hard
work that goes in them.
Jimmy
doodle@flintemc.net
http://members.flintemc.net/~doodle/index.html