[oletrucks] Looking for Parts

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Looking for Parts
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 13:09:44 -0500
I'm trying to work out a trade to get 5 original hubcaps to fit my 1953 3600
(3/4t). I don't have any of the items that the guy I'm trying to trade with
wants (see list of items below). If anyone has any of the items on this list
that they would be willing to sell me or trade for either a fresh air or
recirculating heater, please ping me off the list. TIA.

List:
stainless outer windshield trim 47-53
orig. radio
grill guard