Re: [oletrucks] RE: IFS, but not to open any can or worms again

To: "B&A Kettunen" <bekett@uslink.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: IFS, but not to open any can or worms again
From: "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 23:24:31 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 10:57 PM

I probably know and understand more about hotrods ( not restorations) than
most of the people on this list. I really would like to pass  my knowledge
on, but for whatever reason, miq seems to not want my messages posted. if
any of you would like to ask questions about hot rods in California in the
50's and60s' , or the 90's .
I am one of the few remaining "true" hotrodders, that believes that you
"build it yourself"
Feel free to ask me whatever you like at:
tom@tomwarner.com

Tom Warner
58 Short Fleetside
Florida's Treasure Coast