RE: [oletrucks] RE: IFS, but not to open any can or worms again,

To: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>, "Tom Warner" <twwood@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] RE: IFS, but not to open any can or worms again,
From: "Ralph Linnell" <chevysix@seatac.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:54:44 -0700
I don't believe that Miq reads every message before it goes on the list. He
has the capability to take you from the list if your not abiding by the
rules but I have never seen him personally keep a given message from
appearing on the list. The Software on the List Server will kick out
messages if the message has one of the "Forbidden Words" in the first part
of the message.

Anyways, I know Miq and he is by no means a purist about these messages
having to do with only "Stockers" I am sure he knows " almost" as much about
Hot Rods as any one on the list.

Ralph Linnell

ChevySix@seatac.net
Http://www.seatac.net/chevysix/