Re: [oletrucks] ifs

To: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ifs
From: Allen Coblentz <wac8019@erinet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:19:59 -0400
I agree the debates can be informative, as I said I was interested in the first
10 to 12 posts.  But then it seemed as though it just turned into a "yes it
is"/"no it ain't" /..." is so"/ "is not" argument.  No progess was being
made...no new information was brought forth.  It turned into a few
'self-proclaimed experts ' arguing for their opinion.
...but your point is well taken, my delete button does work. Let the debate
begin!
Allen Coblentz
'52 Chevy 3100
 Springfield, Ohio