Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: "William M. Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 09:13:17 -0500
All interesting points not covered in the previous (months ago) thread on
the same topic.  I AM curious, though, about the point that Jim House made
about the laws in Canada (& something similar in the U.S.-started 95 or 96,
I think) that driving lights need to be on all of the time (some yellow &
I've seen some white-both main headlights & parking/blinker/secondary
driving lights); seems like a contradiction of laws here.  Anybody have more
info.?

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com