Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: "Old Chevy Pickup" <oldchevypickup@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:37:18 EDT
While we are on this parking light subject, I have a question.  On my 1949
3100 series truck, it was converted to 12 volt and has a 327 in it.  Well,
the passenger side front "driving light" was out.  Went down to the local
parts store, got a new bulb.  Put it in, works fine.  But now when I turn on
the headlights, the parking lights go out and the low beams don't work now,
only high beams.  Before with the burnt out bulb, the parking lights stayed
on with the headlights on and the high and low beams both worked.

Is this what you guys are talking about?  Should I take out the bulb I
replaced?

Thanks in ADvance !

Dan Jacobsen - PA

'49 3100 327/Powerglide (hers)