Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights

To: Mike Suriano <climbandmaintain@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Parking lights
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 09:04:11 -0400
Mike,
   I run a members only page and have over 150 truck photos of our members.
Just send me a photo via email and i'll post it right up. If you'll go
to http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html
you can see all the names, click on a name and you'll see their truck.

wayne
send pic to wayne@chevytrucks.org

At 05:28 AM 10/11/00 -0700, you wrote:
>After a year's work, last night I took my 59 for her
>first trip around the block....and everything
>worked!!!(well almost) I've never considered myself
>much of a mechanic, electrician, or body man but I
>tell ya, she don't look too bad. When I took on this
>project sometimes I'd look at her sitting in the
>garage and say to myself "Boy, your in way over head
>this time." But thanks to this list not only did I
>learn a lot, but anytime I had a question no matter
>how stupid it was. Someone would write a polite
>response and tell me what to do. I want to thank
>everyone on this list, because so much is learned from
>your post's that goes unacknowledged.  A Special
>thanks to Smokey.. for getting my horn running...I
>pissed off the neighbor beeping it, and to MKlepp4335,
>thanks for the diagrams, now my flashers are working
>great!! I'd like to take some pictures of her and show
>everyone. Is there someplace where everyone places
>them?
>
>You guys are the greatest!
>
>Mike
>

>=====
>1959 Chevy Apache

>Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne