Re: [oletrucks] Wiring

To: old-chevy-truck@egroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wiring
From: Spectatin@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:12:37 EDT
Thanks Bill and Bruce for your help.  Once I was able to get back out to work
on the truck things went pretty smoothly with your directions.  It started
right up and the mystery short has disappeared 'cause the battery isn't going
dead when it sits.  I've got all but the taillights rewired and working
except for the interior lights.  Before the new harness one or two of the
interior lights came on occasionally and I assumed it was the ratty old
wiring, but now appears it may be in the switch.  If this is the case can I
fix the problem or do I need to get a new switch?
Thanks Again,

Michelle
The Bells in MI (49 3100)