Re: [oletrucks] Shirts Away!

To: <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Shirts Away!
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:09:47 -0700
Right now it looks like we will be offering things again in January.  It's
really busy here right now and I thought it might be a good idea to space
out the offers.  I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying take advantage of
my relationship with you all.  The polos will be in ash not white.  I'd
never be able to keep a white polo clean if I had one.  Most of my clothes
are black.  It hides the dirt and my tummy!

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"
www.geocities.com/rockyours_2000/index.html