RE: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: john j tonyes <flfox1@juno.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:45:54 -0500
John,
Why are you asking?  The "oletrucks" list is made up of largely rods and
creative improvements! where the "old-Chevy-truck" list is made up of folks
interested more in restoration and creative rebuilds. The guys into restoration
are concerned that they didn't use the right bolt or screw and it goes from that
extreme to the having vette clips and 454s under the AD hood....

It's all fun and few of this crowd rates "original or creative" as either good
or bad.... just a wonderful choice that we in this country are able to make.

Have a great day!
Gary

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604