Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: "_Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:53:18 -0700
Miq,

Not sure where the animosity has come from, but I've tried to keep things
amicable.  I continue to try to encourage folks on the egroups list to join
both groups as I feel there is much to be gained from both.  Please allow me
to take care of promoting my other site...and don't put words into my mouth.
The other list does not exclude Task Force, and I have nothing against them,
nor reading about them.  I've never seen any reason why the two lists
shouldn't compliment each other, but the wording you use in your last
sentence is a very negative way to put what my intentions were - I don't
believe I've earned that...if you don't like the other list, then
unsubscribe, but how about letting others form their own opinions.

Rob