Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ORIGINAL
From: "Rob J." <rjjmsj@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:59:17 -0700
Several have asked about this - I assume most of those were not around when
the list first split off.  First off, the other list is not intended to
replace this list, just compliment it.  To join, surf on over to
http://www.egroups.com
The other group is called old-chevy-truck...catchy name, huh! (but that is
the group name you would enter).

Email me direct if you have trouble getting signed up...assuming that is
what you want to do.  You can elect to receive all emails singly as they
come in, elect to get a "digest" (one email a day with all the day's worth
rolled into one), or only read on the web.  Additionally, egroups supports
rich text email, sending attachments and pictures, etc.  I know Miq doesn't
like this...personally, I do.  When I have bandwidth problems, I go to the
"read on the web" mode.  Current members is around 235 (give or take).  Many
may find it doesn't meet there needs, if not, the unsubscribing is virtually
the same as subscribing...go back to http://www.egroups.com and select the
group you want to unsubscribe from.

Rob