RE: [oletrucks] Differential Problem

To: <Jeffros54@cs.com>, <Boedigheimer@planacc.com>, <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Differential Problem
From: "Antonio R. Tijerino" <antonio@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:54:27 -0700
Hi Oletruckers.

I got a rear end from a '65 1/2 ton truck that not only its the same width
(55 1/2), but it uses the 6 bolt pattern, the gears are still a little high
3.83:1, but better that 4.11:1 which is the original ratio on my '53. I will
be installing this upgrade in the next two weeks.

Thanks,

Antonio
'53 3100