RE: [oletrucks] New to the list

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] New to the list
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:35:35 -0600 (MDT)
Sounds like a good deal.  How do you set up the lamp? does it have to be
in it's own enclosed area with the piece or can it be out in the open? I'm
trying to think of a way you would do a frame.  It would be a pain to
empty out the garage and heat it up to 500 deg and hope nothing catches
fire... but if you could do it in the drive way... BTW, if it does work,
maybe you can do a write up for us curious folks.
-alfie