Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panels

To: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Patch Panels
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:19:27 -0600 (MDT)
HI,
I'm also interested in shaving the door handles, but I dont' understand
the sylinoid concept ( I do know wha ta sylinoid is).  Is there a button
hidden somewhere on the truck that will unlock/open the door?  How does
that work with stock latches?  The stock latches look so complicated
compared to something like those bear claw ones I see in the
magazines. Also, is there still an interior door handle?  Or is the door
also opened via a button on the inside?  Confused as always..
-alfie