Re: [oletrucks] Sway Bars & Steering Stabilizers.

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Sway Bars & Steering Stabilizers.
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 17:57:37 -0500
Jon, I am glad to here this works for you. This may be the last piece I need
to get my truck driving good. It drives pretty good now but after reading
the Emails lately, I'm convinced I need a anti-sway bar on my '59. Where did
you get yours from?

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam