[oletrucks] Tires

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tires
From: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:14:52 EDT
Hey All,
    I am getting ready to purchase tires for Nellie Belle.  I have 15" rims
on it now with 235/75R15's.

    I also have the original 16" rims.  My truck is a daily driver.  I won't
be entering in shows for the next couple of years.

    What are some of your preferences and why?  Would you go with the 15's or
16's.
Radial or Bias ply?  The truck is stock now.  I will however make some minor
modifications that can always be reverted to original. Ex: 12v, possible
rearend upgrade.  I currently have the original 4:10 rearend.  I'm open to
all suggestions.  Thanks.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL