Re: [oletrucks] Tires

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:37:53 -0400
I like the 15 inch rims because they are wider and fit the recommended width for
some radial tires. I won't tell you to get the tires I did-they are Firestone
Steeltex. Investigated but not recalled. I do however like the size for an
original looking profile. They are 700R15LT. The overall dia works out the the
same as OE 16 inch tires, about 29 inches

Grant