Re: [oletrucks] So Long All

To: Ralph Linnell <ChevySix@seatac.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] So Long All
From: Bill Bailey <billb@gamewood.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 06:51:55 -0500
I am going to follow suit too. I think I've been around about as long as
Ralph and have enjoyed the list and the help it gave me. I've also met
some great people like Tom Caperton through the list.
Now though I have been thinking over the weekend and have decided that
its time to go.
There are plenty of political mailing lists where I can have my blood
pressure elevated like it was this weekend, I don't need it thanks.
Miq you have a done a great job keeping this running, thank you for all
your hard work.
Bye guys and good luck with your projects.
--
Bill Bailey
1957 Chevrolet 3100