RE: [oletrucks] So Long All

To: "'Jack Halton'" <safesix@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] So Long All
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 07:53:23 -0500
Jack,
I am sad - no VERY SAD to read this.  You were the man for me, when I needed
to find out what I should do to get my 46 back to original and on the road.
You know those EXACT details that no one else knew, and you pointed me it
the right direction more times than I can remember.  What I am asking if it
would be OK to e-mail you directly if I can not get the answer from whoever
is left on the list.

Bob ADler stated in his "swan song" that if we got stuck we could go to him.
Since then I have asked two questions to the list and got one answered.  The
other went to Bob and I got his answer in about 1/2 hour.  BTW - his answer
worked great and saved me money and time.  Please - PLEASE - reconsider.  We
ALL need you.  You are one of the few left that know how to do this stuff!

Jim House
Hollis, NH