Re: [oletrucks] 46 Indicator and mirrors??

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 46 Indicator and mirrors??
From: DFloyd818@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:21:55 EST
NEIL,
    My fathered owned a '40 F*&d flatbed with the mechanical turn signal
attached to the back of the cab roof just as you are suggesting.  Perhaps you
can find one at an old truck salvage yard.  Or, you may have a friend with
some old vehicles on his property that would be willing to let you rob what
you need.  If only I still owned that old truck of my father's.... or where
it now rests... Oh, well!  It's not an old Chevy, anyway!  Who needs it?!