Re: [oletrucks] '46 rear bumper

To: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '46 rear bumper
From: "Michael Lubitz" <mlrba@texas.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 17:00:10 -0600
Whitney,

I'm not getting it.  The photo would help but I cannot get to the picture
you reference.  The PhotoWorks program indicates that that the "session has
timed out" and that I need to login.  Do you know what I should be doing?

Just know that I appreciate your help a lot.  Painted my oil bath air filter
today gloss black; rebuilt the fuel pump and now the pump doesn't leak and
the truck runs great; and I put the stenciled glass piece in the gauge
cluster.  I'd like to do the bumper today cause I'm on a roll but I'd be
happy just to know how to do it for next weekend.

Michael Lubitz
1946 Chevy 3/4 ton stock
1948 Chevrolet 3100, soon to be deluxe
Austin, Texas