Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal
From: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:46:45 -0700 (MST)
On a related note: Does the AD door weatherseal have to be glued on? My
crusty old weather seal was glued on, and I was going replace it but It
seems like I have to remove the door to get at the weatherseal on the
forward part of the door.  Are there clips available like on other trucks
I"ve seen?
-alfie