Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:34:42 -0600
There are two different weather seals around the doors (& they also changed
one from 49-50 or 50-51).  The seal around the edge of the door itself is
glued on & does look like a generic seal.  The one that runs around the door
opening, but attached to the cab, is not generic.  It slides into a channel
that is part of the cab sheet metal (mine is 49).  The later style I am not
familiar with.

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com