Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Weatherseal
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:33:17 -0600 (CST)
No problem getting it from Chevy Duty, I bought some last summer.  There's
two kinds, one with the tabs that go in the OEM holes and the other that
just glues into the surface.  An auto body parts and supplies store should
have something in bulk that would glue in too.  You will probably need a
sample of the old stuff to get the right contour.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN