[oletrucks] New radio old speaker.

To: OleTruck Mail List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New radio old speaker.
From: Rich Kosiba <kosibar@kolbenet.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 19:40:19 -0500 (EST)
I'm considering getting one of those new radios that fits in the '50 3100
and looks like an older style radio. (The Custom AutoSound USA3.)

I can't find much info on the radio so I don't know yet whether it runs on
6 or 12 volts. I am running 6 in my truck.

What I am wondering about is the original speaker. I have a replacement
original speaker which is just a single speaker that fits behind that
piece on the dash. The radio is stereo. Is there any way that I can hook
that radio to the single speaker without losing any sound? I'm not sure
how good that would sound, but would like to at least try it if there is a
way to do it.

Thanks.

Rich Kosiba
1950 Chevy 3100